The City of Durango Community Support Funding Application is now LIVE on our website! If you are interested in applying this year, please visit https://unitedway-swco.org/csf-application/ and help us spread the word! This application is open to all nonprofits serving residents in the City of Durango. Please pass this e-mail along to any other eligible nonprofits you know that may be interested in applying.
The application process is as follows:
- Register on our website to complete and submit this year’s application
- Our volunteer review committee will review all submitted applications and pass along any clarifying questions they may have about your application via email
- Depending on the number of applicants, each organization will have a 3-8 minute interview with our review committee via Zoom. This will be structured as a Q&A from the committee. Applicants will have the opportunity to use any remaining time as they see fit, including screen sharing additional information/visuals they may have. Please note the Q&A may take up the entire interview time.
- Our review committee will then deliberate and provide funding suggestions to Durango City Councilors
Here is a rough breakdown of the timeline/process:
- Friday, November 13 – Application is live
- Friday, November 27, 11:59pm – Application deadline
- Week of November 30 – I will reach out to applicants with interview dates and times
- Week of December 7 – Interviews will be held via Zoom
- Week of December 14 – Recommendations will be made to Durango City Councilors
- Before year-end (hopefully – this will be dictated by City Council) – notifications will go out to all applicants
Please help us spread the word to other eligible nonprofits.